Detail-oriented Information System graduate student with a background in operations management, business and systems analysis, data analysis and full stack web development, seeking a position in IT to isolate problem domains and implement simple and repeatable solutions. I excel at Distributive Computing, Statistical and Predictive modelling of data. I also code and integrate Data solutions in web applications based on Angular, Python with Django, D3js, and R Shiny.
- List of responsibilities soon
- List of responsibilities soon
- Used IBM Cognos Business Intelligence to automate the supply chain processes and track carrier performance
- Created Dashboards with Google APIs and IBM Cognos.
- Used Google Youtube API to change the behavior of an application based on the embedded video player controls.
- Analyzed the need for improvement, and automated Google Script as a part of lean process development for clients. Constantly logged and reduced script failures to keep the process running.
- Developed full stack session based data-driven Training Matrix tool backed by PHP, jQuery and d3js to capture employee training performance with data visualization, pending approval notifications, and automatic monthly/ weekly reporting capabilities.
- Developed full stack session based tool to get shipment request, used jQuery and PHP, extensively, to perform real-time calculations, and be used globally with different time-zones.
- Developed full-stack reporting tool to show incoming requests with excellent data-handling capabilities such as differentiating between texts and deciding the result.
- Created multiple Macros in Microsoft Excel to reduce time spent on manual data handling.
- Tracked carrier performance based on insights to analyze the root-cause.
- Changed EDI format to achieve maximum matching and reduce error log.
- Cross trained the team on IBM Cognos, Google Docs, in-house developed tools and organized multiple team building activities.
- Measured KPIs to monitor team performance while continuously providing adjustments to the workflow
- Communicated updates, directives and reports to upper management
- Performed Quality Assurance testing for Marist systems and Sakai community products for a streamlined functionality.
- Provided support to Community testing during the test phase
- Logged bugs in JIRA to provide support to the community testing during the test phase.
- Acted as an assistant for regular training programs, including lab set up and working one-on-one or with groups of faculty at various skill levels
- Assisted faculty with problems associated with use of lab applications (including iLearn and MS Office)
- Structured online content for Systems and Information Concepts in Organization in assignments, quizzes, and examinations, to assist the faculty in course management.
- Developed and monitored cost effective strategies for design and production of metal brushes.
- Contributed to organizational planning and strategy as a member of the marketing team
- Managed and supervised a team of 25 workers.
- Taught Digital Circuits and Systems to undergraduate Electronics engineering students (capacity of 60 students).
- Assisted in practical, MATLAB coding, and theory experiments in Communication Systems and Circuits, Telecommunication Networks, and Digital Circuits laboratory.
In the course of Advacned Ceritificate in Business Analysis I worked on the following projects: